Organizing a golf vacation in Italy is always a great choice and opportunity. The climate that allows you to play almost the entire 365 days of the year, culture, history, food and good wine, the incredible territory, make that Golf in Italy is one of the favorite destinations of the next golf holiday . One of the Italian regions that can offer all this is Umbria.
Among the most attractive aspects of this incredible Region is the idyllic nature, the impressive artistic heritage, the incredible picturesque villages. Here, you golfer, you will find something truly unique.
It’s a golf vacation out of the usual rounds, from the clamor of the award-winning golf destinations of the world. Here you immerse yourself in a distorted reality, made of nature, history and culture. Excellent golf courses where to give vent to your passion and an incredible, magical opportunity to spend your extra golf free time through a unique artistic and cultural heritage.
- 1 GOLF COURSES
- 2 UMBRIA Extra Golf Free Time Tours & Activities
- 3 Worth a trip – Wonders of Italy to discover
- 4 Restaurants, Taverns, Wines
- 5 How to reach UMBRIA Region
- 6 Useful tips for organizing your golf vacation in UMBRIA Region
- 7 CALL TO ACTION !!
- 8 Do It Yourself Golf Trip Consulting
Nothing famous, award-winning, glamorous, by V.I.P. but only a few Golf Courses set in nature where relaxation is king.
Antognolla Golf Club
Perugia Golf Club
Assisi Golf Club
Caldese Golf Club
Golf Club Lamborghini
UMBRIA Extra Golf Free Time Tours & Activities
You played Golf, you satisfied your passion, now it’s time to think about all the wonderful things you have around you.
Worth a trip – Wonders of Italy to discover
For many, Italy is exhausted within the boundaries of the usual tourist routes. It is not so. There are places and works of art that stand out, isolated and secret, on the margins of roads less traveled, in the shadow of simply more famous masterpieces. However, they are places and works of art that, alone, are worth a trip.
Restaurants, Taverns, Wines
Wonderful region of verdant landscape, where mountains, hills, woods, lakes and rivers alternate. Already in the Middle Ages the Umbrian wines were renowned and today as then they continue to be.
Great is the quality of the typical vines, both those with white grapes such as Grechetto, Verdello, Drupeggio, Procranico, Verdicchio and White Malvasia, and those with black grapes such as Sagrantino, Sangiovese and Ciliegiolo.
Among these, Sagrantino is the grape variety that has become the most popular with enthusiasts and experts, being able to produce impressive and aging wines.
Michelin Star Restaurants
- Baschi (Terni), Casa Vissani – Map link – Open website – Booking room
- Norcia (Perugia), Vespasia – Map link – Open website
- L’Acquario – Map link – Open website
- La Miniera di Galparino – Map link – Open website
- I Birbi – Map link – Open website
- Stella – Map link – Open website
- La Locanda di Colle Ombroso – Map link – Open website
- Baciafemmine – Map link – Open website
How to reach UMBRIA Region
You can choose from 5 Airports:
- Aeroporto Internazionale Leonardo da Vinci – Roma Fiumicino – Map link
- Aeroporto Galileo Galilei – Pisa – Map link
- Aeroporto Amerigo Vespucci – Firenze Peretola – Map link
- Aeroporto Raffaello Sanzio – Falconara Ancona – Map link
- Aeroporto Internazionale Federico Fellini – Rimini – Repubblica San Marino – Map link
What to do for your flight
- Book your most comfortable flight
- Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation
- Relax at the airport waiting for your flight
- Choose a private flight
- Rent a car
Useful tips for organizing your golf vacation in UMBRIA Region
Villas & Apartments
CALL TO ACTION !!
Organizing your own golf vacation is a great opportunity to save a lot of money !!
In this guide you just read there are all the tools you need.
What are you waiting for???
For any clarification do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Do It Yourself Golf Trip Consulting
If you have little time or little desire, don’t worry, together we can, in 1 hour, build your best golf vacation. Send us an email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org