Last Updated on
Organizing your next golf vacation in this incredible place MUST be your top priority! It is perhaps one of the smallest countries bathed by the Caribbean Sea, but offers an incredible variety of landscapes. There is the Caribbean part where undisputed places frequented and loved by travelers like Santo Domingo, the capital, Bayahibe and Punta Cana reign. Here are the most typical scenarios of a Caribbean paradise: white beaches of fine sand, palm trees, sun and lush vegetation. Then there is the Atlantic part ….
Atlantic part, less known to mass tourism but no less tempting: the north coast of the Dominican Republic indeed boasts places that are a true eldorado especially for water sports. Above all, the Atlantic capital “Cabarete”, whose beach is considered one of the 10 best in the world for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing. And yet, reign supreme, wild landscapes and rich in biodiversity such as the Peninsula of Samanà, which encourage an ever-growing eco-solidarity tourism on the destination.
- 1 Some information you need to know
- 2 GOLF COURSES
- 2.1 Playa Dorada Golf Course
- 2.2 Casa de Campo (Teeth of the Dog) – Dominican Republic’s Best Golf Course 2019
- 2.3 Punta Espada
- 2.4 Punta Cana (Corales)
- 2.5 Playa Grande
- 2.6 Casa de Campo (Dye Fore)
- 2.7 Punta Cana (La Cana)
- 2.8 Casa de Campo (La Romana)
- 2.9 La Estancia
- 2.10 Punta Blanca
- 2.11 Guavaberry Golf
- 3 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Extra Golf Free Time Tours & Activities:
- 4 How to reach DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- 5 Useful tips for organizing your golf vacation in DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- 6 CALL TO ACTION !!
- 7 Do It Yourself Golf Trip Consulting
Some information you need to know
- The average annual temperature is around 25 degrees
- August is the hottest month
- In summer the temperature is between about 30 and 35 degrees.
- January is the coldest month
- In winter the temperature varies between 24 and 32 degrees.
- Official language: Spanish
- National currency: Dominican peso (composed of 100 centavos)
Playa Dorada Golf Course
Casa de Campo (Teeth of the Dog) – Dominican Republic’s Best Golf Course 2019
Punta Cana (Corales)
Casa de Campo (Dye Fore)
Punta Cana (La Cana)
Casa de Campo (La Romana)
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Extra Golf Free Time Tours & Activities:
How to reach DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
There are 6 major airports:
- International Airport “DR. Francisco Pena Gomez” LAS AMERICAS of Santo Domingo – Map link
- LA ROMANA International Airport – Map link
- International Airport “Gregorio Luperon” of Puerto Plata – Map link
- Punta Cana International Airport – Map link
- “Maria Montez” International Airport of Barahona – Map link
- SAMANA “EL CATEY” International Airport – Map link
What to do for your flight
- Book your most comfortable flight
- Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation
- Relax at the airport waiting for your flight
- Choose a private flight
- Rent a car
Useful tips for organizing your golf vacation in DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Villas and Rooms
If you use air flights always remember to check the size of the baggage on the airline’s website !!
CALL TO ACTION !!
Organizing your own golf vacation is a great opportunity to save a lot of money !!
In this guide you just read there are all the tools you need.
What are you waiting for???
For any clarification do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do It Yourself Golf Trip Consulting
If you have little time or little desire, don’t worry, together we can, in 1 hour, build your best golf vacation. Send us an email for more information: email@example.com