Last Updated on
The Irish capital is rich in monuments, neighborhoods and museums to visit. But Dublin is above all atmosphere, which can be perceived by talking to people, walking along the Liffey and sipping a Guinness in the many pubs of the city. A Golf tour to discover a city of timeless charm that has captivated poets and travelers to which to add the fascinating gem of a wonderful cruise.
With this guide you can freely choose two options:
- Organize your Golf tour in Dublin by choosing where to play, what to visit etc.
- Enjoy the cruise with departure and arrival in Dublin, deciding when to dedicate a day or several days to the Golf. Before departure or after the arrival of the cruise. Your free choice !!
- 1 GOLF COURSES IN DUBLIN
- 2 DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAY GOLF?
- 3 DUBLIN Extra Golf Free Time Tours & Activities
- 4 GETTING INFORMED IS NEVER BAD. SOME BOOKS TO READ
- 5 GOLF & CRUISE
- 6 HOW TO REACH DUBLIN
- 7 USEFUL TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR GOLF TOUR IN DUBLIN
- 8 CALL TO ACTION !!
GOLF COURSES IN DUBLIN
- Portmarnock Golf Club – Open website
- The Island Golf Club – Open website
- Royal Dublin Golf Club – Open website
- Luttrellstown Castle Resort – Open website
- Castle Golf Club – Open website
- Grange Golf Club – Open website
- Hermitage Golf Club – Open website
- St Anne’s Golf Club – Open website
- Balbriggan Golf Club – Open website
- St Margaret’s Golf & Country Club – Open website
- Corballis Links Golf Club – Open website
- Roganstown Golf & Country Club – Open website
- Lisheen Springs Golf Club – Open website
Some tips on golf courses:
- To book the Tee Time, it is best to send an email to the secretary of the Golf Club you have chosen, asking for availability, obviously indicating the day and an indicative time. You can find the e-mail address by opening the Golf Club website from “Open website” and then searching for “contacts” or some Golf Clubs have the form to fill out to get the Tee Time. I think it’s better to send an email to the Secretariat. Opens Google Map at the point of the Golf Club. You can have the necessary information to reach the playing field or to know the distances for example from the Hotel you have chosen for the stay.
DUBLIN Extra Golf Free Time Tours & Activities
GETTING INFORMED IS NEVER BAD. SOME BOOKS TO READ
GOLF & CRUISE
There is a wonderful opportunity to combine your golf trip with a magnificent cruise.
Departure and arrival in Dublin
The days dedicated to the Golf you can decide to practice either before the departure or after the arrival, to your exclusive choice based on your needs. Or both before and after !!!
There are dates, Click on the dates to get detailed information.
- May 08, 2020 – 10 NIGHT NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE
- May 18, 2020 – 10 NIGHT NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE
- May 28, 2020 – 8 NIGHT NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE
- Jun 05, 2020 – 10 NIGHT NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE
- Jul 06, 2020 – 11 NIGHT NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE
- Sep 28, 2020 – 10 NIGHT EUROPE CRUISE
The Travel Insurance
!! Absolutely fundamental, always any trip you make, below I point out two opportunities
HOW TO REACH DUBLIN
- Dublin Airport
What to do for your flight
- Book your most comfortable flight
- Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation
- Relax at the airport waiting for your flight
- Choose a private flight
- Rent a car
- Book your transfers now
– Airport to Resort
– Resort to Golf Course
– Golf Course to Golf Course
USEFUL TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR GOLF TOUR IN DUBLIN
Villas and Rooms
If you use air flights always remember to check the size of the baggage on the airline’s website !!
Golf Travel Bag
CALL TO ACTION !!
Good! You have everything you need to organize your next Golf Experience in absolute freedom to choose when, where, how.
If you need help, you don’t understand how some reservations work, don’t hesitate to send us a simple email, we will try to solve your problem.
Golf Experience Trip Consulting
If you have little time or little desire, don’t worry, together we can, in 1 hour, build your best golf vacation. Send us an email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org