Last Updated on
Located between Costa Rica, Colombia, the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, Panama is truly a land rich in offerings for your next golf holiday. If it is true that the country is known for its channel and its cosmopolitan capital in full economic boom, it cannot be forgotten that even the hinterland hides some real jewels of nature.
Much less crowded than neighboring Costa Rica, Panama is a true tropical paradise, where the Darién rainforests to the south line the Chiriqui region and its volcanic mountains to the north. If you love safaris you will not be insensitive to iguanas, turtles, crocodiles but also monkeys, orangutans and multitude of birds, not forgetting the jaguars and pumas that populate these lands. Finally, as if Panama wanted to satisfy your extra-free Golf time, its coasts but above all its islands have hundreds of kilometers of paradisiacal beaches bathed by the Caribbean Sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south.
- 1 GOLF COURSES IN PANAMA
- 2 WHEN TO ORGANIZE YOUR GOLF HOLIDAY IN PANAMA
- 3 USEFUL INFORMATION FOR TRAVELING IN PANAMA
- 4 WHAT TO EAT IN PANAMA
- 5 The Travel Insurance
- 6 To know more
- 7 PANAMA GOLF FREE TIME TOURS & ACTIVITIES
- 8 HOW TO REACH MAURITIUS
- 9 Useful Tips For Organizing Your Golf Tour In Mauritius
- 10 CALL TO ACTION !!
- 11 Do It Yourself Golf Trip Consulting
GOLF COURSES IN PANAMA
List of golf courses starting from the capital and continuing westwards
- Club de Golf de Panama – Open website
- BlueBay Coronado Golf & Beach Resort – Open website
- Vista Mar Golf – Open website
- Royal Decameron Golf – Open website
- Buenaventura Golf Club – !! Panama’s Best Golf Course 2019 !! – Open website
- Lucero Golf & Country Club – Open website
Some tips on golf courses:
To book the Tee Time, it is best to send an email to the secretary of the Golf Club you have chosen, asking for availability, obviously indicating the day and an indicative time. You can find the e-mail address by opening the Golf Club website from “Open website” and then searching for “contacts” or some Golf Clubs have the form to fill out to get the Tee Time. I think it’s better to send an email to the Secretariat. Opens Google Map at the point of the Golf Club. You can have the necessary information to reach the playing field or to know the distances for example from the Hotel you have chosen for the stay.
WHEN TO ORGANIZE YOUR GOLF HOLIDAY IN PANAMA
It’s always the right time to leave for Panama! If you are looking for the ideal time, then it is the one that runs from December to April, because it is the dry season. In general, however, the only thing that changes is the humidity, which is a little more intense from May to November.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR TRAVELING IN PANAMA
- Documents: A passport with a residual validity of at least six months is required. You will not need a visa, but you will be asked to show your return ticket, be it to Italy or to another state. Due to the high frequency with which visa policies change, we often ask you to re-check how you are entering the country.
- Vaccines: vaccination against yellow fever is mandatory if transited in a country at risk of transmission. The government of Panama however highly recommends the yellow fever vaccine if one intends to visit regions like the San Blas Islands.
- Insurance: registered mail, covering medical repatriation and medical treatment expenses.
WHAT TO EAT IN PANAMA
Panamanian cuisine is a simple cuisine that has inherited many recipes and gastronomic traditions from other central and south American countries, reworking them according to their own tastes and ingredients.
Most of the dishes are mainly based on chicken or roast pork, accompanied by rice, beans and many spices. The sancocho is a chicken and vegetable stew that is also prepared in other countries like Colombia or Santo Domingo.
In coastal areas the main dishes are naturally based on fish. Restaurants abound where you can eat delicious seafood and large crustaceans, cooked in a delicious way.
One of the national dishes is chevice, a raw fish served after an abundant marinade with lime juice, chili, aromatic herbs and onion.
Other dishes, often served as a side dish, are patacones (green bananas fried in palm oil), yucca pancakes, corn tortillas or chicken and cheese filled empanadas.
The country also boasts a large production of fruit, which is the basis of excellent soft drinks, cereals, potatoes and coffee. Among the spirits those of greater consumption are beer and seco, obtained from the distillation of sugar cane, in a similar way to what happens with rum, but with a less valuable result.
Don’t miss the batidos, refreshing fresh fruit smoothies like papaya, pineapple or mango, which are served a little everywhere, from the markets to the many bars on the beaches.
The Travel Insurance
!! Absolutely fundamental, always any trip you make, below I point out two opportunities
To know more
PANAMA GOLF FREE TIME TOURS & ACTIVITIES
HOW TO REACH MAURITIUS
- Tocumen International Airport
What to do for your flight
- Book your most comfortable flight
- Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation
- Relax at the airport waiting for your flight
- Choose a private flight
- Rent a car
Useful Tips For Organizing Your Golf Tour In Mauritius
Villas and Rooms
If you use air flights always remember to check the size of the baggage on the airline’s website !!
Golf Travel Bag
CALL TO ACTION !!
Organizing your own golf vacation is a great opportunity to save a lot of money !!
In this guide you just read there are all the tools you need.
What are you waiting for???
For any clarification do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do It Yourself Golf Trip Consulting
If you have little time or little desire, don’t worry, together we can, in 1 hour, build your best golf vacation. Send us an email for more information: email@example.com