Last Updated on
Ecotourism paradise, between waterfalls, rain forests and thousands of animal and plant species. Located in the archipelago of the Lesser Antilles, in the Caribbean Sea, a few kilometers from the coasts of Venezuela, the islands of Trinidad and Tobago are the largest of a group of islets characterized by white beaches, crystal clear sea and breathtaking backdrops. If you are looking for a biodiversity golf holiday, this is the paradise on earth for you. 450 species of birds, 620 different butterflies, 108 types of mammals and 55 different reptiles live here. In addition, in these islands you can cross tropical forests, visit waterfalls and caves, observe turtles on the beach and dive among the clear waters inhabited by colorful fish.
- 1 GOLF COURSES
- 2 WHERE TO STAY IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
- 3 WHAT TO EAT IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
- 4 WHERE TO EAT IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
- 5 TRINIDAD and TOBAGO TRIP GENERAL INFO
- 6 TRINIDAD and TOBAGO Tourist guide
- 7 YOUR FREE EXTRA-GOLF TIME IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
- 8 HOW TO REACH TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
- 9 TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 10 CALL TO ACTION
- 11 Don’t forget to read:
- 12 POST SPONSORED BY:
To book Tee Time, it is best to send an email to the secretary of the Golf Club you have chosen, asking for availability, obviously indicating the day and an indicative time. You can find the e-mail address by opening the Golf Club website from “Open website” and then searching for “contacts” or some Golf Clubs have the form to fill out to get the Tee Time. I think it’s better to send an email to the Secretariat. Opens Google Map at the point of the Golf Club. You can have the necessary information to reach the playing field or to know the distances for example from the Hotel you have chosen for the stay.
WHERE TO STAY IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
WHAT TO EAT IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
The cuisine of Trinidad and Tobago is a mix of indigenous, African, Hispanic and English, and is made up of numerous fish dishes, including shark, cooked roasted and accompanied by rice, beans and spicy sauces. There are also many dishes based on pork or poultry, also prepared spicy and rich in spices such as curry or pepper, of which the country boasts a large production, as well as for tropical fruit, such as coconut, small bananas, pineapples and avocados, cocoa and coffee.
Some typical dishes:
- Lappe: hare stew
- Pork souse: head, legs and pork tongue cooked and macerated overnight in lime juice and chilli pepper
- Quenk: wild boar cooked in Creole
- Tatoo: Fried iguana
- Tum-tum: Mashed banana
- Bakes: Sweet scones
- Roti: Sandwich stuffed with fish or curry meat
WHERE TO EAT IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
TRINIDAD and TOBAGO TRIP GENERAL INFO
- Inhabitants: 1.346.350
- Capital: Port of Spain
- Languages: English
- Local currency: Trinidad and Tobago dollar
- Climate: tropical-Caribbean climate, very high average temperatures
- Vaccinations: no vaccination required
- Entry requirements: passport, round trip air ticket
Trinidad and Tobago is located in the Caribbean area, that is to say between the two American continents, North America and of course South America.
- Climate: it is tropical, hot all year round. Average temperatures range between 27 ° and 30 °. As for rainfall, in an calendar year the average is 174 days / 1690 mm. The sea temperature is warm and generally approaches 27 ° degrees.
- Best period: from December to April as temperatures are high but there is no rainfall and the heat is reduced by the north-east trade winds.
- Period to avoid: from May to October with the heat that reaches the maximum and numerous precipitations that can end even in violent storms.
- Tips: you need to bring in your suitcase everything you need for a common day at the beach. Furthermore, it is good not to forget comfortable and light clothes for everyday life on the island. It can also be useful to have an umbrella handy in the hottest months, sunglasses and of course the common sunscreens.
TRINIDAD and TOBAGO Tourist guide
YOUR FREE EXTRA-GOLF TIME IN TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
HOW TO REACH TRINIDAD and TOBAGO
Piarco International Airport – Port of Spain
Search and book your best flight
Relax at the airport waiting for your flight
Search and book your best private flight
Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation
Search and book the best car rental offer
If you use air flights always remember to check the size of the baggage on the airline’s website !!
Golf Travel Gear
!! Absolutely fundamental, always any trip you make, below I point out two opportunities !!
CALL TO ACTION
You have everything you need to organize your next Golf Experience in absolute freedom to choose when, where, how. If you need help, you don’t understand how some reservations work, don’t hesitate to send us a simple email, we will try to solve your problem.
Golf Experience Trip Consultin
If you have little time or little desire, don’t worry, together we can, in 1 hour, build your best golf vacation. Send us an email for more information: email@example.com