When you think of the Langhe, Roero and Monferrato, sweet hills covered with vineyards come to mind, small towns surrounded by fields, medieval churches and castles, aromas of wine, truffles and chestnuts … In general, a feeling of tranquility mixed with beauty: because the territory between the provinces of Alessandria, Asti and Cuneo is truly a microcosm of different environments where man and nature have gone hand in hand for centuries. Unesco world heritage has obtained a coveted recognition, because here man and nature collaborated in full harmony and created landscapes and environments that make this land unique in its kind. Set in this splendid area, pleasant Golf Courses.
Tag: Golf Experience
Cortina D’Ampezzo, pearl of the Dolomites. The Conca d’Ampezzo, where the famous Cortina tourist resort is located, is surrounded by a crown of mountains that make it a unique and unmissable destination, both in summer and in winter. A magical place that the din of mass tourism has not affected, where getting lost in intact woods admiring steep walls of a thousand colors, discovering a unique natural territory and an ancient culture where traditions are still alive and an integral part of action daily. Olympic city (2026 Winter Olympics) and privileged place of sweet life, it has been a showcase of exclusivity and style for over a century. Cortina is the ideal destination for an active, adventure-filled Golf holiday.
Tuscany, Italy. There is no need to describe what magnificence this region is, it is described everywhere. A territory that really offers you everything: magnificent golf courses, history, culture, food and delicious wines. What experience do you want to live in Tuscany during your golf vacation?
Excellent food, sea, entertainment, architecture and the most beautiful mosaics in the world: these are just some of the reasons that lead golfers to organize their Golf Experience in the beautiful Emilia Romagna region. One of the most beautiful regions of Italy, where gastronomy is king, including tagliatelle, tortellini, Parma ham and the famous Parmigiano Reggiano. But not only that, Emilia is also the land of artistic and architectural treasures, engines and fun, especially in summer. From the hills, to the sea, from large cities to small villages.
I am writing below some situations that make you understand why you have to organize your next Golf Experience in Liguria:
- The walk through the paths under the olive trees between the Cinque Terre is the best way to discover, enjoy and understand the beauty of these five villages. The panorama suspended between sky and sea will offer magnificent views.
- The boat ride along the Cinque Terre coasts gives us the opportunity to appreciate the natural beauty of the Cinque Terre from a completely different perspective.
- The excursions through which you will enjoy an incomparable view of the Golfo Paradiso and Tigullio
- The walk on the Via dell’Amore, the most famous route of the Cinque Terre that connects Manarola to Riomaggiore and overlooks the sea.
- Sestri Levante promontory from which you can admire the Baia del Silenzio.
- The focaccia: A must for every person who decides to visit Liguria and Genoa is to taste the crispy golden focaccia
- Genoese pesto: There is a saying that “whoever eats pesto never leaves Genoa”. Hence, it is a must for anyone visiting Liguria and Genoa. The small and fragrant basil leaves (which do not taste like mint, with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese create one of the highest points of Italian regional cuisine.
- Campiglia Marittima: the small town that stands out for its colorful houses and overlooks the promenade along the sea.
- The visit of historic Genoa: the streets of the old city are a fascinating intertwining of medieval alleys that descend towards the waterfront. On the street you will have the opportunity to admire historic buildings, such as the Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo dei Rolli.
- Portovenere, a place where you really have to stop. The small village is full of typical coastal charm.
- San Fruttuoso: here you will find a beautiful path that will take you to the small bay which can only be reached by boat. This place, isolated from the rest of the world, will fascinate you.
- Varigotti beach, famous for its heavenly tranquility.
- Ligurian wines: from Rossese di Dolceacqua to Sciacchetrà delle Cinque Terre, from Ormeasco di Pornassio to Vermentino dei Colli di Luni, the whole region offers fine wines.
- The famous “Focca di Recca cheese”: thanks to this famous specialty, Recco has become the gastronomic capital of Liguria.
- The visit to the city of witches: Triora an interesting medieval village known for a trial celebrated in 1588 which ended with the conviction for witchcraft of a group of local women as they were considered guilty of the famine of that period.
- The visit to the Grotta di Toirano, here you can admire the signs of the passage of prehistoric man.
- Finalborgo, one of the “most beautiful villages in Italy”.
- Dolceacqua, the small, medieval and picturesque town full of charm, with its bridge which is a jewel of lightness, as the impressionist painter Claude Monet described it.
- The scents and colors of the products of the various Ligurian food markets.
- The opportunity to swim and dive into the clear Ligurian waters to see the statue of Christ of the Abyss.
- The Gulf of Poets in La Spezia: discover why famous poets, writers and artists of the past spent their holidays in the villages and small towns of this Gulf, enchanted by the superb and peaceful beauty of this corner of paradise.
DO YOU THINK THAT ALL THIS MAY BE ENOUGH TO ORGANIZE YOUR NEXT GOLF EXPERIENCE IN LIGURIA?